The following are the Donna Magazine submission guidelines:
- Literature and Poetry.
- Accepting short stories, literature, creative non-fiction, and poetry.
- One thousand words-length.
- Work CAN be previously published.
- The author and any contributors retain full copyright of their work.
- Any additional photographs, artwork, or illustrations accompanied with the work will not be paid for in addition, however, are extremely welcome.
- Any additional audiovisual or video or film content included in the work is welcome, however, the contributor(s) will not be paid anything extra for this.
- All material submitted must be approved prior to publication.
Please note: Submitted work does not mean automatic acceptance of the writing at this time. Donna Magazine will review the work and if approved, you will be paid prior to the publication of the literary work.
Please send submissions to donnamagazinewordpress.com.
Payment discussed upon submission.