The following are the Donna Magazine submission guidelines:
- Literature and Poetry.
- Accepting short stories, literature, creative non-fiction, and poetry.
- One thousand words-length.
- Work CAN be previously published.
- The author and any contributors retain full copyright of their work.
- Any additional photographs, artwork, or illustrations accompanied by the work will not be paid for in addition, however, are extremely welcome.
- Any additional audiovisual or video or film content included in the work is welcome, however, the contributor(s) will not be paid anything extra for this.
- All material submitted must be approved prior to publication.
Please note: Submitted work does not mean automatic acceptance of the writing at this time. Donna Magazine will review the work and if approved, you will be paid prior to the publication of the literary work.
Please send submissions to donnamagazinewordpress.com.
Donna Magazine hates to even offer a writer to work for free, but the only thing the publisher can offer you, as the writer, right now financially would be that, to write for Donna Magazine for free. The publisher did start out this way as well. It’s not hypocrisy.What is in it for you?
- You can re-publish your copyrighted material anywhere you like, in a book, on another magazine that you are being paid for, anywhere you like. That is completely up to you. All I ask is that I can publish your material.
- Your articles will have exposure to an audience of 205,000,00 yearly viewers of Donna Magazine.
This would be the only request based on my budget for Donna Magazine right now. If you would like to take me up on this offer, it would be a pleasure for me to hear from you again. I’m certain that you have talent, there is no doubt in mind. Just that at this moment, my budget for Donna Magazine cannot afford to pay writers.
If you are interested in pursuing this further, please do contact me.
Thank you so much for reaching out.
Start writing or type / to choose a block