By Donna Kakonge, Owner
I also offer a $500.00 CAD flat fee service rate to edit your book! That’s it! It includes the following:
- Help to edit your book!
- Helping to get it published on online portals such as Amazon.com and Kobo.com, plus Chapters & Indigo.
- Promotion on my magazine listed above.
- Getting it into the Library and Archives of Canada (LAC). The Library of Congress is difficult and LAC is only available for Canadians, however, immigrant permanent residents by law are included in that.
- Getting you a free ISBN.
- On-going promotion of your book – without you paying anything more.
- A beautiful book cover similar to what you saw in my advertisement, if not even better!
- And more!
- An online book launch.
- Getting you set up (at your expense if you choose), with a book launch in person so that you sell your book!
- Tips to ensuring that you navigate the self-publishing world from my own experience since 1979.
- Perfect formatting of your document and typing assistance if you require it for documents.
- Flexible schedule – no rush to publish, it is not a time-limited offer, with the exception that payment must be made up front, but we would work online, at the ease of your schedule.
- Attached are also the documents that you would need from me in order to know that I am experienced to help you.
- If you would like, a translation of your book in French or another language, I can do that $100.00 CAD additional fee.
About Donna Kakonge
Donna Kakonge is an author, publisher, writer, former court reporter (stenographer), online lawyer, semi-retired college professor, academic, business owner, and mentor. You can contact me directly with any specific questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.