Toronto Argos 4 Quarters of Networking: RSVP DEADLINE IS TOMORROW (TUESDAY, AUGUST 27TH)
- Please RSVP to this event by contacting Mitch at the Argos head office and purchase your tickets via credit card.
- Remember to say that you are with the Canadian Small Business Women group!! His contact info is: 416-341-2739 email@example.com
- Event Info: September 3rd, 2013 from 5pm – 7pm then preferred seating to the game right after.
- Date: September 18th, 2013 at 6:30pm at Desjardin Financial Services, 40 Winges Drive Unit 9, Woodbridge
- Guest speaker: Patti Vigna, former CRA employee
- Topic: Tax Umbrellas for the entrepreneur
- Tickets: www.networkingvaughan.eventbrite.ca $17 in advance and $20 at the door.
- Date: September 19th, 2013 at 6:45pm – 9:30 pm at North York Memorial Community Hall (downstairs from Library) at 5110 Young Street Toronto
- Speaker: Sophie Boyko
- Tickets: http://www.eventbrite.ca/event/7923933699/twesept192013/56349660685
- Admission is $25, Vendor space is $50
- We are proud supporters of this event that is being brought to you by Toronto Women’s Expo. Please use the above link to purchase your tickets and forward the information on to any other entrepreneurs who would be interested in attending such an event.
- Date: September 29th, 2013 at 3:00pm at Ascend, 2350 Finch Ave West
- Guest speakers: Jessica Alex and Donna Kakonge
- Topic: Self Publishing vs Using a Publisher
- Tickets: www.networkingauthor.eventbrite.ca
- Early bird tickets: $10 until September 11th
- Advanced tickets: $15 from September 12 – September 29th at noon
- At the door: $20
Categories: Beauty, book reviews, Business, cars, Contact Information, Creative Writing, Culture, Disability, Education, Entertainment, Environment, Events, Health, Home Decor, Living, Media Writing, Movie Reviews, Music, Opinion, Pets, Radio Podcasts, Religion, Restaurant Reviews, Sports, Technology, travel, Uncategorized, Video Work, Writing (all kinds)
Tags: Canadian Small Business Women Group, Donna Kakonge, Donna Kay Cindy Kakonge, Donna Kay Kakonge, Donna Magazine, Dwania Peele, Events in Toronto, How to Talk to Crazy People, Jessica Alex, Josephine Casey, Networking Events, Self-Publishing, Toronto Events